No matter what type of flooring you choose, there will always be pros and cons. This year homeowners are deciding that the positives of installing hardwood flooring outweigh the negatives. This is why hardwood floors remain number one flooring choice throughout the country. Here are some of the unique benefits of installing hardwood flooring in your home today.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring:
1. Cleaning: Hardwood floors are easy to maintain. They do not accumulate a lot of dirt, dust, or debris and can be easily cleaned by vacuuming, mopping or sweeping. For the more serious messes contact Floor Craft Standing to hire a professional that specializes in cleaning hardwood flooring.
2. Elegance: Hardwood flooring gives your home an elegant feel and high-end look. It is a design that’s warmth, beauty and value will never go out of style.
3. Room: Hardwood floors create a crisp and clean look. By doing so, they portray the illusion of space in whichever room they are installed in. This is opening effect is perfect for small kitchen or bathroom areas.
4. Increase Value: When you decide on hardwood flooring installation for your home, you decide to raise your property value as well. Hardwood floors often become a strong resale argument that exceeds the initial cost of the floors.
5. Choices: Hardwood floors offer a plethora of design and style choices. There are a variety of colors, stains, and species available for you to choose from. You are also offered the options of a pre-finished or unfinished hardwood floor. This allows you to design your floor around the original room décor.
6. Anti-allergens: hardwood floors are not only a positive aesthetic choice for in your home, but also a healthy choice. This is because they are not made with any fibers, grout lines or embossing that often traps dust, pollen, animal dander or other allergens that often occur with carpets.
7. Durable: Unlike hardwood flooring, that stands the test of time, vinyl and carpet floors often look tired and worn out after years of use. Your hardwood floors will last much longer than that and if you decide that they do need to be freshened up, instead of replacing them consider the cost effective solution, hardwood flooring refinishing.
One of the only negatives to hardwood flooring installation is that it is not an easy do it yourself job. That’s okay though because Floor Craft Sanding is here to help. Floor Craft Sanding is a family owned and operated, community-focused business that specializes in hardwood floor refinishing in Indianapolis, Carmel and surrounding areas. We will provide you, your business and your family with the highest quality, an expert’s eye for beauty and detail, and an environmentally responsible service. Call your Indianapolis hardwood floor refinishing experts today at 317-759-2575 for your free consultation today!