At Floor Craft Sanding, we know that choosing a flooring contractor isn’t as simple as doing a Google search and picking the first local company that comes up. If you’re going to entrust your Indianapolis home into someone’s hands, you want to be sure they are reputable, use quality products and offer great customer service.
- Experience and expertise – how many years of experience do they have in the flooring business and what type of training do they provide for their staff? Is any of the work sub-contracted out to third parties?
- Call-backs – does a representative from the company call you back or email you within a reasonable period of time when you first approach the company? What type of customer service do you receive from your first calls or contacts? This is usually a good indicator of the service you will receive throughout.
- Specialty services – does the company offer additional services like designing custom graphics for your hardwood floor?
- Referrals and reviews – do you know anyone who can refer you to a company they’ve used? If not, can the company you’re researching provide reviews or referrals from past customers?
- Insurance – is the companied insured and bonded?
- Warranty – what type of warranty is offered on the flooring and on the labor?
- Scheduling – how quickly can the company get to you and will they work around your schedule?
- Consultations and estimates – will the company do an on-site consultation and provide an estimate for the work and materials? (Note: the lowest price isn’t always the best option, since some companies do cut corners on quality to keep costs low.)
With over 30 years as a flooring contractor, you know you can trust Floor Craft to deliver top quality hardwood floor refinishing, repairs and installation for your Indiana home or business. We are always happy to work with our clients to ensure that we meet or exceed their expectations. Contact us today at 317-759-2575 to speak to a flooring professional or to request a consultation. You can also browse through our frequently asked questions to learn more about our services.